Music Birthday Parties
at the Barn at Hillwood Farm
All our Hillwood Farm parties are 2 hours long and include exclusive use of the Barn at Hillwood Farm in Media, PA. Prices are for up to 12 children. You get our undivided attention with a personal party coordinator, direction inserts for your invitations, balloons, name tags, tablecloths, a personalized poster signed by all your guests, and a special gift for the birthday child. Contact our office at 610-361-0730 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to schedule your party.
See some of the great things people have had to say about our parties!
Looking for a bigger space or a longer party? Have your Makin’ Music Party at the Sage Farmhouse!
Need invitations for your Makin’ Music party? We have pre-made invitations that you can print on your own printer. Or we have direction inserts to Hillwood Farm that you can print and insert into your own party invitations.
- Click here to download invitations for our music party (with directions).
- Click here to download direction inserts.
Makin’ Music Party (ages 1 & up)
This party includes 45 minutes of musical fun during which a Makin’ Music performer will lead the children in songs, chants, and fingerplays using different musical instruments and props. On to some fun party games, and then there’s time for the birthday child and guests to enjoy cake and presents. Your Party Coordinator will help greet your guests, set-up your goodies and manage your party.
Makin’ Music Party Options (ages 4 & up)
For extra fun, customize your classic Makin’ Music party by adding one of our themes (see the Theme Parties page).
Need help with the details? Want to avoid the time and stress of planning a party? We would love to help you with the following:
Additional Birthday Child
Additional Musical Performer
Additional Party Coordinator
Notes to Parents
- A non-refundable $95 deposit is required to confirm party date and time.
- We suggest booking your party at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that your time and date are available.
- Parents and birthday child should arrive no more than 10 minutes early to greet their guests.
- Since there are several parties throughout the day, please make sure your guests arrive and are picked up on time.
- Parents provide cake, drinks, other food items and any other supplies (plates, napkins, utensils, candles, etc.) the day of the party. We have a full kitchen.